LCA Business Member Benefits
MARKETING & PROMOTIONS
Attract customers to your business with our help.
Promotional Campaigns – Partnerships will draw visitors, guests, employees and residents to LCA member businesses from Lloyd destinations (Coliseum, Lloyd Center, Moda Center, Oregon Convention Center), hotels and apartment buildings
District Organizer – Professional District Organizer (12 hours/week) to launch new events and promotions that make cash registers ring in the Lloyd Community
Social Media – LCA Facebook/Instagram pages promote members and Lloyd Life Facebook group keeps you in the loop
Website (lcapdx.org) – Promotes Lloyd businesses with directory and events calendar plus easy online membership payment
Newsletter (Monthly) – Sent to 615 Lloyd businesses and customers
When it comes to public safety, transportation and other issues, we’ve got your back.
• R2DToo Good Neighbor Agreement – First of its kind good neighbor agreement addresses livability issues related to Right 2 Dream Too in Lloyd
• Lloyd Community Contact Office – an administrative support specialist who, in conjunction with members of the Office of Civic Life, assists Lloyd businesses and security professionals in navigating the City of Portland’s public safety and community resources.
• Transportation – Partnership with Go Lloyd connects businesses and residents to meet District transportation needs and advocate with the City
• Amplify Your Voice – Opportunities to help us promote the District and advocate for business needs
• Membership with the Northeast Coalition of Neighbors - working together to foster healthy communities
Increase revenue, foot traffic and visibility with unique events and extensive marketing.
National Night Out (August) – Family-friendly event draws 1,000 residents and customers, showcasing District businesses and connecting the Lloyd community
Annual Bowling & Golf Tournaments – Perennially sold-out events are perfect for team building with your employees and friendly competition with fellow business owners
Boost your business, make connections and learn new strategies to build your bottom line.
Happy Hour Mixers (Spring/Fall) – Raise a glass while sharing successes and networking with other business owners
Coffee Chat (Bi-monthly) – Start your day with a caffeine jolt for your business, network and learn about changes in the District
Member Luncheon (Bi-monthly) – Learn the latest business trends and skills from guest speakers, network and offer professional development opportunities to your employees
LCA is a member of this powerful city wide network of business districts.
Grant Funding – Eligible to apply for grants for community projects/events
Marketing Campaigns – Highlight neighborhood businesses and districts city wide
Representation with City Leaders – Commissioner Fish is the official City Council Liaison to Venture Portland and neighborhood business districts; elevates status of community businesses
Large Business: 51 or more employees.
Medium Business: 11 - 50 employees.
Small Business: 1 - 10 employees.
HOME & NON-PROFIT
Home Based and Non-Profit.